Distribution Channels Manager - DACH Region
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team and looking for a passionate and motivated Distribution Channels Manager!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-oriented Distribution Channels Manager to promote our products and services across continents, participate at fairs and conferences and identify new potential partners for our business directions: telematics services, electric vehicles, chargers and intelligent parking.
If you want to join one of Europe's most innovative tech companies, feel free to apply!
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (Distribution Channel Management, Sales, Business Development);
- Experience in working with distributors;
- Cold calls and teleconference previous experience;
- Ability to deliver technical training;
- Availability to travel overseas for more than 30% of the time;
- Knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once;
- Business level German and English are mandatory, fluency in Norwegian or Swedish is a strong plus;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter and capable of working autonomously;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus;
- Previous experience working in B2B, Automotive, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, or similar is a plus.
Your challenges will be to:
- Generate offers for company products;
- Promote company offer, negotiate and close up contracts;
- Actively seek out opportunities by providing relevant tools, answering customer pain points and influencing key decision makers;
- Represent the company's newest products in exhibitions, seminars and another branding/protocol activities;
- Gather information about clients, market, competition;
- Customer management involves pitch presentations, recurrent meetings, or MDF allocation;
- Actively generate, send and archive correspondence flow in CRM;
- Issue records related to the company's clients: panels, databases, client cards;
- Report activity to the sales department manager;
- We are actively supporting all activities leading to the company's business goals.
Being part of our story you will enjoy:
- Driving electric cars;
- Flexible benefits: we offer you more reasons for joy with a monthly budget that you can use as you like it;
- Celebrate as you deserve: in addition to your monthly budget, you will enjoy extra benefits for Christmas, Easter, 8 March, and a special present for 1st June;
- Health and wellness: private health insurance and discounts for sports activities;
- Think now for later: we offer a private pension designed for you;
- For your vacation wishes: after 3 years with us, we give you an annual gift voucher of 1.200 RON to enjoy your vacation;
- Kindergarten/Afterschool: education is of great importance, and we assure you of our support;
- Team building and Christmas party: we provide a context where you can socialize and solidify trust among colleagues;
- Bookster: you can borrow any book that suits your interests;
- Meal tickets;
- International working environment;
- Career development opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to try things never done before! The industry is changing fast, and business is on the rise – follow the flow! You will find a good home for visionary people.