Software Engineer - Remote
Ambitious. Focused. Talented. That’s our team, in a nutshell. And we are currently looking for more people to join and share our vision.
You will be working on developing new features on LEKTRI.CLOUD providing state of the art functionality for EV chargers and users. This includes working with Laravel on a REST API, deploying it with git and Gitlab to AWS into staging and then to production. You will also be responsible for writing tests for the new features and also generating documentation for where it’s needed. All of these features must be tested using our own test devices.
You will be in close contact with our app developers in implementing these features. You can also focus on the Frontend side of the project, for developing features in the Management Section, part of the Administration panel. Developing frontend features require Laravel Backpack with jQuery, Bootstrap 4 knowledge.
To be part of our enthusiastic team, you should have the following skills:
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel (Platform is using 9.x).
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture
- Good skills with VueJS (The frontend app is using VueJS)
- Understanding of AWS (our infrastructure is based on AWS)
- Understanding of CI (using Gitlab)
What you will have to do:
- You will be a part of a self-sufficient, multicultural team that has been established to design, develop, and deliver the distributed, scalable, highly available services and software components that make up our stack. We are responsible for the planning, execution, deployment, maintenance, and uptime, always keeping quality, security, and cost effectiveness in mind.
- Transform business needs into feature specifications, create an integration design, eliminate dependencies, and embrace best practices by working with other peer groups and roles.
- Participate in rotating on-call duties with the rest of the team.
- Do your homework, make some prototypes, and keep track on how the market is changing.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Being part of our story you will enjoy:
- Driving electric cars;
- Flexible benefits: we offer you more reasons for joy with a monthly budget that you can use as you like it;
- Celebrate as you deserve: in addition to your monthly budget, you will enjoy extra benefits for Christmas, Easter, 8 March, and a special present for 1st June;
- Health and wellness: private health insurance and discounts for sports activities;
- Think now for later: we offer a private pension designed for you;
- For your vacation wishes: after 3 years with us, we give you an annual gift voucher of 1.200 RON to enjoy your vacation;
- Kindergarten/Afterschool: education is of great importance, and we assure you of our support;
- Team building and Christmas party: we provide a context where you can socialize and solidify trust among colleagues.;
- Bookster: you can borrow any book that suits your interests;
- Meal tickets;
- International working environment;
- Career development opportunities.